Stroke symptoms and things to do
Stroke is one of the most common diseases in modern life. Stroke also contributes a lot to sudden death. However, the biggest problem with stroke is that in many cases no symptoms are felt.
Again, if you have a stroke from time to time, there is a possibility of paralysis. Therefore, if any symptoms of a stroke are noticed, first aid should be started immediately with the help of someone.
Through which you can understand that you are having a stroke. At the same time, it has been discussed what to do immediately after a stroke.
What are the symptoms of a stroke-
Stroke is often not understood. But if such symptoms occur, some first aid can be started. If someone is alone at this time, you should call someone and ask for immediate help. There are some things to keep in mind at this time. Find out what they are-
1. If you notice any symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately. Stroke is caused by a blockage of blood flow to a part of the brain. So if any symptoms appear, never wait for them to heal.
2. If you think someone is having a stroke, see if you can smile properly if you can hear a sentence if you can straighten both hands. If you can’t do any of these, then you need to see a doctor.
3. Be sure to mention the word ‘stroke’ when calling an ambulance. In case of stroke, treatment should be started on an emergency basis. So if you know the doctor who will come with the ambulance, he will be ready to start the treatment of stroke.
4. It is important to keep an eye on when symptoms are occurring and how much they are increasing. In this case, it is necessary to give all the information correctly during the treatment. If you have any disease like diabetes, sleep apnea, or hypertension, it should also be mentioned.
5. Keep an eye on blood pressure, oxygen levels, and pulse rate. You have to make sure that no part of the face is bent. The sound and type of breathing should be taken into account.
6. Eating or drinking something during a stroke can cause shortness of breath. Even, it can lead to death. So no food or drink can be done at this time.
7. At this point, keep a cool head and do whatever needs to be done. Worrying can make a lot more mistakes.